Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.. I've recently changed the calipers on my 05 to some off a 1000RR Fireblade; a truely great mod it is too!..

Anyway, I used bronze for the spacers, and it looks great, esp with all the other gold bits and bobs on the bike.

If anyone would like a set made (4 spacers) I'd do them for the bargain price of £25 plus P&P

Sorry for the poor ish pick's, my phone camera tried it's best :rolleyes:

ps If you would rather have them made out of a different material, I should be able to do that too.

Ride safe :eek:ccasion1

Attachments

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
What dimensions did you go with and how does the pad seat on the rotor?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The spacers are perfect at 5.2mm, they fit just exactly as they should on the rotors... Now the brakes start to bite as soon as the lever is pulled: much much better than the stock settup.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Nice, Mine are just a tad short...I was thinking about making some at 5.2mm...but even at 5mm they grab great.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
dude, thats close to 50USD, not really that smoking of a deal, now if you went 25 USD?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dude, thats close to 50USD, not really that smoking of a deal, now if you went 25 USD?
I think £25 = $41.25, for all 4 bronze spacers...

Ok, because I'm gent, and I'm a big fan of this mod, I'll do them for £22/$36 + P&P, for the full set..

I really can't do it for less than that with the cost of materials and time/equipment.

Ok, the sun is shining, so I think I'll get the black beast out :thumbsup:

·
Banned
69 Posts
Hi all.. I've recently changed the calipers on my 05 to some off a 1000RR Fireblade; a truely great mod it is too!..

Anyway, I used bronze for the spacers, and it looks great, esp with all the other gold bits and bobs on the bike.

If anyone would like a set made (4 spacers) I'd do them for the bargain price of £25 plus P&P

Sorry for the poor ish pick's, my phone camera tried it's best :rolleyes:

ps If you would rather have them made out of a different material, I should be able to do that too.

Ride safe :eek:ccasion1
Ill have a set mate, in the UK
email me your pay-pal and ill get payment off to you
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts