Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my zx14 calipers already. just wondering. what brake lines would fit. Do i order for my zx10 or zx14. Also what brake pads do you guys recommend. this is a daily bike. Not gona see any track events anytime soon. thanks in advance.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,541 Posts
Well, since this is your first post, I'll say :welcome: and go easy on the fact that you didn't use the search feature. These questions have been answered numerous times in previous threads. :wink:

Simple answer:
1) ZX-10 lines
2) OEM pads or Vesrah SRJL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you and sorry. ive searched but there is so many threads to actually find some info. One thread was almost 150 pages long lol.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi, welcome to the site.

I had the same question when i bought my calipers lol. I have not bought my SS lines or pads yet but, I'm ganna buy GOODRIDGE PRO BRAKE LINE KIT, and im going with Double H pads. The lines are going to be for ZX-10R and the pads are going be for ZX-14R

Here's my thread you can read thorough it and find some useful info.

http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=118083

·
Registered
192 Posts
Just for reference I just got back from Deal's Gap after installing ZX-14 calipers with Gen2 Goodridge 1-2 line Superbike pro line kit and stock master cylinder on my 2006. The Combo worked great.:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts