Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 05 zx10 for about 4 months now. Its got all the goodies (Ivan's TRE, -1 +1 sprockets, extended and lowered, PC III, Boz Bros exhaust). I got my bike dyno'd and it only came out 140rwhp. I now that something is wrong cause they have like 150rwhp stock! Can it be the mapping on my PC III? If so, does anyone know a good place in Florida to get it custom mapped? Any advice will be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I've had my 05 zx10 for about 4 months now. Its got all the goodies (Ivan's TRE, -1 +1 sprockets, extended and lowered, PC III, Boz Bros exhaust). I got my bike dyno'd and it only came out 140rwhp. I now that something is wrong cause they have like 150rwhp stock! Can it be the mapping on my PC III? If so, does anyone know a good place in Florida to get it custom mapped? Any advice will be appreciated.
I don't know about the Boz Bros but I can't see it lowering hp. You would sure know it by the way the bike is running. Is it possibly the dyno, are other bikes considerably low on that dyno as well? My best advice is get it mapped ASAP, but almost anybody here will tell you that, hopefully someone can help with your location now.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well there was a busa with full muzzy pipes and pc III at 153rwhp but there was a new gsxr 1000 with only a slip on two brothers at 157rwhp so it could possibly be the dyno

Boz Bros exhaust has extremely low back pressure due to the lack of muffler and short pipe. The guy that dyno'd my bike said that was a big reason why it only put out 140 ponies

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know of a place to get my bike custom tuned in florda? Somewhere in Tampa or Southwest florida?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
My buddy runs a bike shop over in oldsmar which is right next to tampa called bucks down racing. Hes got a dynojet 250i with the tuning link software. I had my bike tuned by him and it runs awesome. He knows his shit and is a car/motorcycle mechanic by trade. LMK if you want his number. BTW i highly recomend the tuning link software.

·
T Double D
870 Posts
i would say its the dyno

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My buddy runs a bike shop over in oldsmar which is right next to tampa called bucks down racing. Hes got a dynojet 250i with the tuning link software. I had my bike tuned by him and it runs awesome. He knows his shit and is a car/motorcycle mechanic by trade. LMK if you want his number. BTW i highly recomend the tuning link software.
I go to school at U of Tampa so Oldsmar isnt too far away. Can you pm me his name and number?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts