Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Reminds me of Hesaves AREA P slashcut a while back, but just extended!

How much that co$t ya?

Take out the secondaries!

JJ

·
Registered
582 Posts
Kinda reminds me of a truck exhaust with a big ole' tip

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
OMFG!:spit: Thats just horrible, those Boz Brothers should be taken behind the woodshed and shot to death, WTF are they thinking, who is their designer, Mikey from American Chopper?:dontknow: Seriously, stock 06 exhaust is about as bad as it can get but this is 100X worse, I would not care if it made 20hp I would not let that thing 200 feet from my bike, just my opinion though, I hope you enjoy it

:throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup::throwup:

·
Registered
434 Posts
I kinda like it. It has that grass roots look to it....... as if to say "Hey, I made this myself, it works and I'll race you anytime!! How about now?!?" It definitely has that made in the USA (by hand) look to it too. I like that because it doesn't just look like some robot welded it up and that makes me feel more like it is made in the tradition of the spirit of motorcycling. I am somewhat of a purist at heart and love that "travel across the country with just me and my bike" feel, and this exhaust has that. I will go against the grain and give you a :thumbsup:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thread sure has gotten an emotional response and that is good. I must admit the idea that this is not on every bike I see is a real plus. Not one visually seen during Bike Week.... It is obnoxiously loud which I enjoy as well. It is very raw and not attractive to the eye that appreciates the choromed, shiny and often beutified pipes usaully installed. I just got rid of a bike I built from stock into something quite unique and have really wanted to maintain that with todays technology included in usability. My last ride was a 95 750 GSXR that was modified with a adjustable strut, 12 over arm, lowered front and rear, 39 Flat Slides, chrome everything and many one off custom CNC machined parts etc. and that was a great and unique bike but what a pain to maintain an hard to enjoy. I live off the beach in Daytona and salt is very unforgiving and riding one hour then polishing 4 is not my idea of enjoying your bike. So, with that siad, this bike will be low maintenance, rode and enjoyed and no show piece, hence the raw and unattractive pipe choice. Thanks for all the input and really got some good laughs from comments. Keep em coming......:thumbsup::mrgreen::eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 31 Posts