Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone going bow hunting this weekend. post up how you did and what you saw.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I haven't been able to archery hunt in three years now...Good luck to ya'll

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here on Li tommorow is opening day. Should be a good season because my prescouts has shown the same buck I been trying to get for the last couple of years.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just got back from the morning hunt and i missed a 10 point. :eek2: i shot and the deer ducked my arrow. i did use the wrong pin. i saw 2 massive bucks that were out about 65 yards from me. these things were huge.i had buck fever a little bit and that dont happen often. :pale: i seen a doe and fawn when i was leaving the stand.it was one hell of a morning.im going back out this evening. good luck. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
940 Posts
This morning was a bust my flashlight batteries went dead halfway to my spot so i had to find my way there and set up in the dark.Made enought racket to spook anything around. Seeing 3 bucks in one morning is pretty good. Whats your place look like? Do you hunt over greenfields, oak trees or what?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
K10 said:
Went on a scout with my camera today. Got a this shot of a couple decent bucks. Not the best picture, but you get the jist.
ERIC-Did you shoot at a deer with a bow at 65 freakin yards or were the massive bucks two different ones?
no the two huge ones were 65yards away, and the 10 point was about 30 yards when i shot.nice pics :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chickenhead said:
This morning was a bust my flashlight batteries went dead halfway to my spot so i had to find my way there and set up in the dark.Made enought racket to spook anything around. Seeing 3 bucks in one morning is pretty good. Whats your place look like? Do you hunt over greenfields, oak trees or what?
im hunting in a 100ac corn field with a 50 ac grassy field and surrounded by woods.there area a couple wooded islands in and around the corn. last night i had to kick a guy out. he parked right in the bedding area. what a jack ass. i see alot of bucks. i let a lot of them go. i only take 6point or better. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ninjakev said:
What is it with you Americans - always have to be hunting and killing something? Why can't you let the animals alone.:rocketwho
you never had a hamberger?or any other meat. :fu2: :fu2: :thefinger

·
Registered
940 Posts
I wish more people around here would set standards on bucks instead of shooting whatever. Theres a statewide 4 point rule but it doesnt help much. I was out scouting last year and I found a spike that the asshole who hunts where I do shot and left :angryfire

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
We have a point restriction as well. I wish that they would have made this law a long time ago. In some parts of the county there has to be three points on one side and others there has to be four on one side. I like this, makes a lot more mature bucks

·
Registered
41 Posts
eric said:
you never had a hamberger?or any other meat. :fu2: :fu2: :thefinger
There's a fucking world of difference between killing for food and killing for sport and the fucking fun of it, though I'm fucked why it's seen as fun to kill. :rant:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Well the animals that I kill I use every part of it. And if its a nice trophy animal I stuff it and put it on my wall. I am sure that 98% of the people that hunt will say the same thing. If you don't like it stay the fugg outa this thread

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
luckz88 said:
Well the animals that I kill I use every part of it. And if its a nice trophy animal I stuff it and put it on my wall. I am sure that 98% of the people that hunt will say the same thing. If you don't like it stay the fugg outa this thread
:+1: i eat everthing i kill. :snorting: :rocketwho :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts