Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my "10" are moving from Fort Myers, FL to the Boulder/Denver area in the next couple months. Are any of you from there? Is there a good riding crowd there? Just curious. Thanks.

-chris

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey Windsor I live in Aurora a subburb of Denver. I just moved out here a year ago but there is a big group of riders here. There are two local based web sites & one racing site if you are into racing. I only know two of the sites. www.cosportbikeclub.org is one & www.mra-racing.org
on CSC yu will be able to find rides & riders in your area along with get-to-gethers.
When are you going to be out here?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, Turtle. I am moving out there as soon as my house sells here, which hopefully is within the next two months. I'm into serious riding but have not yet tried racing. Thanks for the info-I appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I lived in CO Springs for a while... awesome riding and a great gang to ride with. cheap track days and tons of mountain twisties... Good luck, ride safe!

check out the CO web board as mentioned above.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I never lived there, but I did spend a good bit of time there for my work in the early 90's. It is a great city, nice people, and lots of nice spots to ride. Oh, lots of beautiful college girls, too.

JJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts