Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before you guys make Voodoo dolls of me know that I am not prepared to part with my 10 but the deal on the 08 all black GIXXER 1000 was too good to pass up. I bought one new in 08 only 1 of 50 all Black available in Canada but ended up trading it in on an M109R LE thinking I could slow down and live in the Cruiser world, that only lasted a short time before I came to my senses.
Ready for the SHIT STORM from you guys so let's get started!

·
Registered
844 Posts
no shit sling'n til you start sell'n KAWS for something else-then it's on.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
pretty bad ass im kinda jealous.....how does it compare to your 10r...i wanna know i wanna know

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
What a waste compared to the 10R you had :badteeth: but hey it's your ride and money

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Sorry don't mean to be a dick but... I am Kawi man. So, I don't like or care for anyone's suzuki.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pretty bad ass im kinda jealous.....how does it compare to your 10r...i wanna know i wanna know
It's a different beast, the GIXXER seems to have more bottom to mid power but above 9000 RPM the 10 has more thrust and would kill it.

Little better comfort on the GIXXER with slightly higher bars and lower pegs.

Handling wise I like them both.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sorry don't mean to be a dick but... I am Kawi man. So, I don't like or care for anyone's suzuki.
:+2:

NOt to be mean I know we have members that love both but your 10R looks amazing and you show us that Suk......just makes no sense :headshake:badteeth:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I have never been that brand loyal, I have owned 20 different bikes in the past 5 years, 8 this past season alone. From my beloved 10, 09 Busa, 09 R1 ( which we won't discusss ) 05 ZX 10 and the list goes on. They each have different things to offer that make them fun to own and ride.

·
Registered
157 Posts
not bad

the way the 2010's are looking I'd buy a gsxr too! or an r1....just my opinion. New model = shit!

I like the black out scheme on vehicles. Mine (truck and bike) are black and blue scheme!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thats a great looking bike.I've got an 02 GSXR 1000 as well as my 10R and the Suzuki has been awesome,almost 30,000 miles and still going strong.Good luck with it !!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
How much was it ??? And as i said before love your ten bro even if its a 3rd gen the SE and what you have done takes all the attention away from what i hate about them:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
It looks clean...I would ride it. I don't know if I would own one, but I have been pleasantly surprised with the gixxers I have ridden. I still prefer the kawis though.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Makes me miss my old 06' GSXR600 (silver/white) not really digging the new body styles though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts