Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How on earth do you get it out the frame? any help appreciated, all pipes etc off, just seems physically to big, to get out the frame?

O7 BTW

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im sat here before i head off to the garage to try a suggestion........please :)

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
On an 04-05 model you have to rotate the airbox counter clockwise to remove it - maybe the 06-07 works that way too?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorted it, thanks for your help ;)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, im at the Pair valve, it has a sensor plugged in, can i do away with this?

(My intention is to plug the 2 valves together, so i dont have a mess around with block off plates etc)

The electronic sensor .............as above, can i sack it off ?

Thanks

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, about to join the 2 PAIR valves together......................fill the holes in the airbox, am i missing anthing?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorted, I think im going to end up making my own block off plates, having had a look with a sober head this morning LOL, dont like the hose solution..........

The block off plates dont have to be siliconed in place do they? I bought some dan Kyle ones for my old race bike and didnt silicone them in place

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good thinking :)

I do like dedicated bike forums :cool:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:thumbsup: And while you got the air intake out drop some decent spark plugs in there.:wink:
Are they not iridium ones in there already?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
how many miles are on your bike? maybe time for some new ones???? yeah they are iridium so OEM's are great to throw back in they are real good.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its only got about 900 miles on :lol: (mind you, all track day miles), i think they will last me a while longer yet :) :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts