Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I watched the first race, but there was no live coverage of the 2nd one here. The highlights are on BBC late tonight though.

It is nice to be ahead of the Yams in WSB, and BSB (and AMA?) :)

Yep, definitely improving... 8)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zed said:
I watched the first race, but there was no live coverage of the 2nd one here. The highlights are on BBC late tonight though.

Zed, the Kawi's and Yamaha's both don't have any factory support, but there is 1 ZX that is either ahead of a few or right behind the factory guys every race, and recently has not been beaten by any other privateer, and since round 3 of AMA Superbike never by a YZF. Its going to stay like this since Attack figured this beast out.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
kawiman88 said:
Zed said:

Zed, the Kawi's and Yamaha's both don't have any factory support, but there is 1 ZX that is either ahead of a few or right behind the factory guys every race, and recently has not been beaten by any other privateer, and since round 3 of AMA Superbike never by a YZF. Its going to stay like this since Attack figured this beast out.
The commentators have been singing his praises alot lately.
He's starting to get some recognition.

·
Registered
131 Posts
they finished 2 &3 at Barber with the Hayden boys. it won't be long now till we see them on the top step...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts