Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Rent this space
Joined
·
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reached the end of the internet and every episode of Law and Order, whats left ????
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
FAF said:
I reached the end of the internet and every episode of Law and Order, whats left ????
there is no end to the Internet :headshake
 

·
Rent this space
Joined
·
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All porned out , Youtubed out , Google earthed out,DVD player has been on overtime, think I'll build a Death Ray machine and blow up Greenland.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
735 Posts
getting a life?
 

·
Rent this space
Joined
·
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going to get to work on my engine room but theres a frickin MGB in the way awaiting pickup......faaaaaaaaarg !! I'm going insane !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,248 Posts
FAF said:
Theres no life without riding my bike.
....I hear ya bro. Forecast looks like shit for the next two weeks. Just got through droppin' two ounces of Stabil into the green meanie, and runnin' her for a bit. Damn she sounded good..... :headshake

D
 

·
Rent this space
Joined
·
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, did the Stabil thing last week , that was the highlight of the day.
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
solitaire, clean the garage, do your taxes, call your mother, organize your computer files, back up your computer files, :postwhore:, learn how to use all you electronic devices in your house…etc etc not necessary in this order :mrgreen:
 

·
Rent this space
Joined
·
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very sad.

I'm trying to build a clean room in my workshop , I have a couple of Busa engines to tamper with and I'm not stripping them until the rooms built, theres a foot of snow outside and the dude wont come and get his car out of the way.
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts

·
Rent this space
Joined
·
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bluedevil said:
solitaire, clean the garage, do your taxes, call your mother, organize your computer files, back up your computer files, :postwhore:, learn how to use all you electronic devices in your house…etc etc not necessary in this order :mrgreen:
Computers backed up, CD,s are catalogued , and I have a phobia about household appliances, especially washing machines and dishwashers ...lol.

Garage is spotless.

maybe I could organise my socks chronologically ??
 

·
Bloo Moderator
Joined
·
23,742 Posts
FAF said:
Computers backed up, CD,s are catalogued , and I have a phobia about household appliances, especially washing machines and dishwashers ...lol.

Garage is spotless.

maybe I could organise my socks chronologically ??

No wonder your bored, your perfect :lol:
 

·
Rent this space
Joined
·
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Smallest national park site: Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial, Pennsylvania, 0.02 acre.

Me ?? Bored ??
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top