Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i mentioned in another thread im recovering w a knee replacement.
I want to finish my bike before next track day.

thoughts

Black tail w white number panels
Wheel color(s) i dont know.
I have white green and black.
Mix up? thoughts.

eventually new rubber on all and i can swap as i wear.

comments welcome.

Overall bike paint will come later,but for now its as it stands
and will have a CF front fender vs green.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Green wheels personally. Thats what Id do. Thoughz I might not paint the tail Black probably a modtly green, with some kind of design on it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
As it sits now, I’d do either the green wheels or green front, white rear. I would also not do the c/f fender until the final scheme is worked out.
Good luck with the recovery!

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
For a track only setup I'd go all black. Easy to clean, easy to maintain, easy touch up when necessary.

Heal fast!! :thumbsup:

Reactions: lau

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As it sits now, I’d do either the green wheels or green front, white rear. I would also not do the c/f fender until the final scheme is worked out.
Good luck with the recovery!
stick w green front fender ? I was thinkn too much green.
Even for a kawi guy. Tomorrow mounting tire on green rim ,rotors and Captive spacers in. Goin black tail cheap for now .

·
Registered
112 Posts
stick w green front fender ? I was thinkn too much green.
Even for a kawi guy. Tomorrow mounting tire on green rim ,rotors and Captive spacers in. Goin black tail cheap for now .
Nah. First, it is scientifically proven that the green ZX10rs are faster than any other color. Further, it is a characteristic of the breed. Ducatis should be red, Ninjas should be green. Except for the ZX14 which is faster in black.

good luck

·
Registered
581 Posts
Now you just need a white rear tire hugger :badteeth:

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Green

·
The Pace
7,163 Posts
If feeling locked down mentally then all good. Don't worry about anything or do much planning about 'exercise' until you're physically ready to go. That is just the way stuff in life unfolds.

·
Registered
552 Posts
my personal favorite is all black on neon colored wheels if we're just talking track bike. Throw in some accents and logos, bad ass bike lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts