Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one suzuki I would buy. I mean with Yamaha releasing the MT-01 as a twin and suzuki possibly showing this in '06 what will Kawasaki answer with...this bike is just sick and looks the part and I'm not even into naked bikes.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/25may05boostking.htm

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Awesome! I'd ride it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I'd buy one, looks like a fun ride.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
maze said:
I'd buy one, looks like a fun ride.

Don't know how well it would handle... probably like a chopper with those huge ass tires/wheels... but yeah, I'd ride the hell out of it. I might go nekkid if they release that thing. Seriously, that's a sweet lookin' ride. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Think about it:
I read the article when it first came out...the engineers were given a project that they could do anything they wanted as a reward for good work.

So hyabusa engine (most power at the time)

Hyabusa is due to be upgraded so take the old engine technology and throw it in the Boost King.

Radial calipers weren't used, but now they are.

The SV1000 wasn't made so you can take from its swingarm.

This is all technology they've began to use so there is no reason not to create it.

That bike would be like the V-max and would start a freaking cult of followers...i'd be first on board. I wonder how you could ride a passenger..might be nice to take the wife with me from time to time.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just saw it has the dreaded TL type suspension...they might have to change that rear shock setup

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
jrsjkd said:
I love the street fighter look. Twins are supposed to be ton of fun too.

Yummy !!

A busa motor isn't a twin... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
jrsjkd said:
Surely isnt........

I cant say that I read anything but for the first line in this thread and then copied the pic. :confused: :eyecrazy:
:crackup: Kind of figured you didn't read the article. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
370 Posts
If I hear more rumors that this bike is truly being produced, I'm definitely going to hold off on my Streetfighter 10R project. I love the B-King!! If it's produced, that WILL be my next bike!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I rember seeing that thing at the 2003 bike show in chicago and it was better looking in person than in any picture, the street fighter that is. Carbo intake ducts and hugger ,O man that thing looked gooood but no touchie :) ok maby a little stand over it and touchie when no one was looking heh heh don't tell honda they might stab me when I sleep. I don't think it had any internals the way it sounded. Belly exhaust is a decent idea that may catch on alla' moto gpish stylings. Interesting concepts on that bike ,gas in the tail with electronics ,the entier "gas tank" was an air filter. weird ideas that may pan out...

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd like to find out how the front fork works...it was a theory and never tested using a single damper in teh front. Isnt BMW using it on a bike or I know BMW is using it in sketches of future models.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I've been researching the B King....

Haven't had much luck finding news on it other than the blurb on Motorcycle Daily......

Still hoping they'll produce it though....and hoping they'll make some concessions to make it more practical for the street (such as normal sized tires instead of those monster cruiser sized buns.....and perhaps a passenger seat.....other than that....put in the Busa engine and leave it alone....)

Anyone think if we start writing to Suzuki, they'll bring it here to the USA instead of a Europe only release (no evidence points to this, but they do seem to get all the cool bikes WAY before we do....)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts