Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I'm Olly, I live in the wild south-west of France. I play in the Pyrenees and at the nearby circuit of Pau-Arnos. I'm happy to have discovered a site dedicated to the ZX10, I've been riding Kawasaki's for 18 years and had a '04 ZX10 before my '06. I've posted some pics in the exhaust section of the mod I made to my bike.
Look forward to talking with you.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Olly said:
Just a picture of me with the 06 during a Pirelli day.:zx_green: :
Is this the circuit track you mentioned earlier? I'm assuming you are not required to prep your bike for the track out there like you do here in the states.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
250 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Those are some nice pic's and you have a nice little playground (Pyrenees mountains). Again, welcome!!!

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Salut la Grenouille!
Bienvenue...Quebecois d'origine je vous comprends les Francais et Merde!haah Anyways have fun and post more pictures!Go green!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gixxxer351 said:
Is this the circuit track you mentioned earlier? I'm assuming you are not required to prep your bike for the track out there like you do here in the states.
The first pic is the 04 in race trim at Arnos and the second is the 06 on the same circuit but as I ride it on the road....for track days here the bike needs to be in good condition but no special preparation is required, but the rider needs a leather suit boots etc. :helmet:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cuda said:
Whats up Olly sweet homepage.:thumbsup: Was that you driving the car in the clip:eyecrazy: ?
Thanks - fortunately that was not me in the car:lol: I'll be updating the films next week so stay tuned...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everybody for your welcome!
Merci a tous pour votre acceuil!:hello:
Speak to you soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts