Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
i read some of the yahoo! article on it. He took steroids. He said his trainer gave him something called "the clear" and he wasn't sure what that was.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bottom line....Bonds, Clemons, Sosa, etc. they all took steroids. They all lie about it. Baseball sucks. It's sucked since the strikes. It sucks worse now that these guys can't admit to cheating therfore giving up all the great numbers and records and the chance to be in the Hall. America's great pastime? I think I'll teach my son how to play golf and perhaps a little racing. Don't see too many steroid junkies in either.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Movie stars are taking steroids, I wouldn't put it past Golfers. I hope Bonds gets what he deserves as well as Clemens and everyone else that cannot come clean.

I intend to read his whole testimony one of these days because there are a couple of deucy's from him from what I understand. The guy truly has to be dilusional if he thinks people believe he didn't do steroids. There was a reason the single season Homerun record had lasted so long and now all of a sudden Sosa, McGwire, and Bonds all shattered it within a short period of time; BULLSHIT! All there records should be taken out of the books. BTW, steroids wasn't enough for Sosa, he also had to cork his bat, what a POS!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts