Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
Doesnt suprise me. He's go out in MotoGp as the champion and this year doesnt look good for him.
Werd. . .if the start of his season looked more like Suzuki's in the AMA,, I think he'd be gone next year.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
No cage for Rossi in 2007

That's the best (racing) news so far this year...:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
clue me in, why's it not looking good for rossi?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Is it possible to work Yellow into the Kawasaki paint scheme? :lol:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
Doesnt suprise me. He's go out in MotoGp as the champion and this year doesnt look good for him.
:iamwithst

when his bike quit at the LeMans grand prix I felt sorry for Rossi but knew it was good news for us racing fans. Rossi belongs in MotoGP not in one of those boring F1 cars.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
:+1:

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
RickRoush03 said:
Which part? The MotoGP championship this year? Well for that reason it is because of all of his mishaps and even when he gets the lead his tires fall apart, his engine blows or he gets run over in T1 on the first lap. You name it.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
RickRoush03 said:
Because he is 43pts behind the Championship leader, Nicky Hayden. Rossi is in 8th right now 40pts to Nicky's 83pts.:helmet: Hard to make up even if you are Rossi.

http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/index.htm

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
As much as I like Rossi, I've been hoping for him to have problems since b4 the start of the season. Figured that if he didn't win the championship, his ego wouldn't let him retire from MotoGP on a losing year.

Looks like my wishes have/will come true. Just want to see him race some more.

Also, it seems he'd gotten bored with winning too easily all the time. Now he's challenged (on many fronts) and has a reason to stay and fight. Nothing but bonus for us, the fans, IMO.

If Yam can get the damn bike to work, all the whiners about his "rough riding tactics" better get ready 'cause you ain't seen nothin' yet. Rossi's gonna be on a mission, and taking no prisoners. If someone's holding him back and riding wide, they better speed up or get the hell out of the way.

Still hoping for Nicky, but can't wait for some more exciting racing.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
it's going to be hard to beat padrosa on a 800 even if your are rossi. from what i have read hrc is building a bike just to suit his small frame.

·
Registered
732 Posts
burgerkin said:
:iamwithst

when his bike quit at the LeMans grand prix I felt sorry for Rossi but knew it was good news for us racing fans. Rossi belongs in MotoGP not in one of those boring F1 cars.
:werd:

·
Registered
679 Posts
bonz said:
Is it possible to work Yellow into the Kawasaki paint scheme? :lol:
ABSOLUTELY!! Let him step over to Kaw and continue his dream on winning championships with each manufacturer!!

seriously.. he's not in trouble.. we all know his skill is MORE than proven.. its that yammy thats havin issues

I won't lose faith in Rossi.. still can't fig out why I can't stand Mladin tho.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
cain772 said:
from what i have read hrc is building a bike just to suit his small frame.
They already did that with the RC211V this year. HRC shrunk it down considerably just for his munchkin ass.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
its a heck of a hole he is in and if it were anyone else their season would be all but over.....but i wouldn't count rossi out......he is capable of ripping off 5-6 wins in a row....we've seen it before.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Wolfe said:
ABSOLUTELY!! Let him step over to Kaw and continue his dream on winning championships with each manufacturer!!

seriously.. he's not in trouble.. we all know his skill is MORE than proven.. its that yammy thats havin issues

I won't lose faith in Rossi.. still can't fig out why I can't stand Mladin tho.. :thumbsup:
I can't figure it out either, I think it has more to do with the lack of excitement in his racing, before this year he would just go out get the lead race done. Rossi was playing cat and mouse games before this year.:lol:

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
bonz said:
I can't figure it out either, I think it has more to do with the lack of excitement in his racing, before this year he would just go out get the lead race done. Rossi was playing cat and mouse games before this year.:lol:
True and i feel he still would if his bike was any good and he didnt constantly fall apart in front of him.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
phastone said:
They already did that with the RC211V this year. HRC shrunk it down considerably just for his munchkin ass.
Actually according to Road Racer X magazine. All this "shrinking" we've heard about can be summed up in two parts. The biggest one was reshaping the tank (to better reach the bars), and you'll have to forgive me for forgetting the second, but it was a similar change. Either way, it's not like they took a normal 211V and shrunk it in all aspects. They just made two slight changes to better fit the elf.

Also, Honda was supposedly one of the major driving forces behind the push for the 800cc rule. Rumor has it that with the weight they carry in MotoGP, they started developing an 800cc GP bike way earlier than everybody else as a result.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Kickaho said:
Also, Honda was supposedly one of the major driving forces behind the push for the 800cc rule. Rumor has it that with the weight they carry in MotoGP, they started developing an 800cc GP bike way earlier than everybody else as a result.
no surprise there.

BD

1 - 20 of 23 Posts