Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay as promised will be getting a group of ZX-10's to hit up Bobs Big Boy in Burbank. On Friday nights they have a classic car show. Pushed it back to June 1st so Bloo can make it too.. I got a ton of your emails on this..

Here's the 411:

We will first be meeting at... okay you are seriously an EPIC moron if you are clueless as to where I want to first meet up at.... really..

Making as local and easy access from all the cats in the LA area.
Meeting at 6pm at Starbucks in Culver City.
10705 Washington Blvd,
Culver City, CA 90232

Then heading out to Bobs in Burbank:

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?rtp=adr.~pos.34.152412_-118.346304_4211+W+Riverside+Dr+Burbank,+CA+91505_Bob's+Big+Boy_(818) 843-9334&where1=4211+W+Riverside+Dr+Burbank,+CA+91505&FORM=LARE#

Reply to this if you'r coming so I can get a head count and know who to wait for.
Please don't jack my thread

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I will report back later. I am however, very interested and may just have to meet you guys at Big Boys

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Ok, heres my update. I arranged it so I get off work at 2 on that Friday. Ima bust a mission from SD up to home (Pasadena), drop all my shit off cuz Im gonna stay for the weekend, and then head over to SB and meet up with yall unless it gets too late, then I will just meet you at Big Boys or along the route somewhere.

·
Registered
268 Posts
still waiting on vortex rearsets to come in. left footpeg snapped off. If the new rearsets are on by then, you can count me in.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Im in Japan, but i would be there for sure!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
still waiting on vortex rearsets to come in. left footpeg snapped off. If the new rearsets are on by then, you can count me in.
Hope they are!!

Im in Japan, but i would be there for sure!
Thank you. We all wish you could be home.

Bump cuz this is gonna be EPIC

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sorry but I guess there was a loss of communication :badteeth:. I said I will be in LA the end of May and I did ride my bike down from Sacramento and am here NOW IN LA :badteeth:

Anyway sorry for the confusion count bluedevil out in June but will be taking a ride to Newport tomorrow if anyone wants to ride text 916xxxxxxxx then will have to hit my Niece's grads...then dinner then Yankee Doodles in Belmont Shores late night after that, just let me know. :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Sweet.. coming to the SB spot first?
Say yes.
YES I'll meet you guys at sb I might be on a slowzuki but I will be there!!

Sorry but I guess there was a loss of communication :badteeth:. I said I will be in LA the end of May and I did ride my bike down from Sacramento and am here NOW IN LA :badteeth:

Anyway sorry for the confusion count bluedevil out in June but will be taking a ride to Newport tomorrow if anyone wants to ride text 916xxxxxx then will have to hit my Niece's grads...then dinner then Yankee Doodles in Belmont Shores late night after that, just let me know. :thumbsup:

bloo
:headshake No Bloo you cant do this to us you better find a way to make it :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
:headshake No Bloo you cant do this to us you better find a way to make it :mrgreen:
:+1:This...Bloo you better come. I going home specially just for this event

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Same here, I pushed the date for you.
It would be nice to meet a few more members from here.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
YES I'll meet you guys at sb I might be on a slowzuki but I will be there!!
count me in! i will cage it if i have to

:+2: i want to hear about the ride down to socal on a 10r
Same here, I pushed the date for you.
It would be nice to meet a few more members from here.
I'm BACK FROM LA!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:......Sorry but you all know I am not that young anymore and overweight :lol:give me a break :lol: In the last week I have done about 1700miles(did 2 back to back day trips to San Fran before the LA trip)on the Bloo Sled just can't do it again at least for awhile. :wink:

To answer 'DIOHJI' the ride down to to SoCal was a little tough, I went strait to my sisters house in Fontana took me 8hrs and hit traffic on the 210 FWY.

The ride back from my Bro's house in Whittier was much better, popped a ibuprofen pill before I left because I knew my back was like a knot that was sore already felt it might get worse.

I don't know if it was the pill or what but me and the Bloo sled flew down HWY 5 like a nice quite very very smooth Jet Liner :mrgreen: made it outside Stockton in just 5hrs and not beat up at all while typing this....think tomorrow I will pick up some nice new Motul 5100 synthetic oil for a job well done by the Bloo sled, not one problem ran like a bullet proof Kawi should do. :thumbsup:

you boys have fun next Friday :eek:ccasion1

PS...changed Avatar was with me a few days ago in Fontana.

bloo

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Thanks bud...picture was taken by my Brother In Law he is a DJ and likes messing with other stuff like his Iphone 4s with a special Lens Adaptor to get that view. He seen it on the Internet somewhere for another bike I think ...forget exactly but asked me to pose so he can try and duplicate the VIEW so I tried :dontknow: ...trying to get him to send me the original pic. so it's not so blurry when I upload it next time. :lol::dontknow:

Bloo

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
bump for epicness!!!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts