Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i am not sure how this compares to the stateside prices but i talked with the german dealer here in Mannheim (Germany) and am told here is the price list for the goodies on the new bike,,,,not sure how much shipping or pickup is in the states. Awaiting that email.

So if these are good maybe i can help you guys get a bike and save some money.

Good Afternoon JD ,
I hope that you are well? I wanted to ask you if you would like to join me for our BMW MINI open day if you are still here. Base price on the S1000RR is going to be $12,740. Race ABS without DTC is $1,000, with DTC $1,480, Gear shifter assist $450 anti theft alarm $395, 3 mettalic paints - mineral silver, acid green, thunder gray and these are free and a 4th paint motor sport paint scheme, which is the M colors $750 for this. December 2009 for stock delivery and special order now will be january / feb delivery and minimum $2,000 down.

·
Banned
307 Posts
In OREGON the base O.T.D. price is $14,500 and in ca. is $15,989...no tax in OREGAN.... But to much hassels to re-tag it here or even to tag it up there ..WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE DRIVING LIS. TO THERE TO TAG IT SO . THANX ARNOLD .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts