Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
It definitely sucks. Hopefully Yami or Suzi (entering GP) will get back in. WSBK is going to be less competitive w/o BMW. This yr has been a blast to watch as was last yr. won't be the same.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
That is nuckin futs! It sounds like WSBK isn't going to be quite the same after this season with all the rule changes anyway.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Well that could be why they are pulling out the Rule Changes is going to limit how much you can spend on certain components and make it more like a Super Stock race...I like that get the bikes as close and equal as you can and even have good riders on them and see what happens....with those rules even back in the day for AMA the 1st Gen with a Hayden almost Won the whole thing just bad luck that year then rules changed and cheating like Traction control :lol:

I think it will work out for good racing maybe Kawi won't be competitive as they are right now but World Wide in different series and events they are and that speaks Volumes or at least should. :idea::wink:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
It definitely sucks. Hopefully Yami or Suzi (entering GP) will get back in. WSBK is going to be less competitive w/o BMW. This yr has been a blast to watch as was last yr. won't be the same.
If the rules work maybe Yami and Suzy will be there as well look at Honda even under powered they hang in just get the rider and team and see what happens....but agree the last 2 years have been amazing BMW, Duc, Aprillia and Kawi fighting it out has been good watching. :mrgreen:

Bloo

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,629 Posts
Gah! Hit with Skydork's repost stick! Gah don't touch me with that thing!

Actually, technically, its not a repost. Totally different article, totally different website :p

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Discussion topic is the same. Doesn't really matter what the source of the information is though. Nice try. :wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
If anyone is loosing Sleep over this that's ok I just know as far as this year and the year befoe Kawi is King just need some luck but they are King BMW can go suck eggs now who cares here this is Kawi Country. :idea: :wink:

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I guess it's contagious Quitting!!!!!

Just heard NHRA FORD YES JOHN FORCE AND COMPANY WILL BE OUT AFTER THE 2014 SEASON FORD IS QUITTING THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF FUNNY CARS IN NHRA.....OUCH.....According to the Government the Economy is much better what gives? :dontknow: :lol:

Bloo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts