Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
just read the article on that yesterday. sweet looking ride...and 92 FT LBs at 2000 RPMS...well, thats a LOT of torque!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Honda had the concept back in the 80's called it a CBX
in a different format cruiser style.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that thing looks insane. i wonder how much weight difference would be there having that huge ass motor in there.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
OMG,thats a set of pipes on that Benelli!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I was just reading an article about those three old school sixes...a Benelli 900, KZ1300, and the CBX. My friend has a CBX in his garage waiting to be restored. Old school standards are cool.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Back in the days the Benelli, KZ 1300 or the CBX were my dream bikes, just couldn't afford any one of them :dontknow:

It doesn't matter, I got my 10 now :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Back in the days the Benelli, KZ 1300 or the CBX were my dream bikes, just couldn't afford any one of them :dontknow:

It doesn't matter, I got my 10 now :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
That says it best, Seems kinda funny that bikers that look for the highest rated liter Race replica, suddenly forget why they are the highest rated. The honing of the chassis and engine and weight centralization and how flex in the frame has to be just so, not too much not too little and in what direction, and Geometry that hides the weight and doesn't make the bike stand up or fall over. Stacking the transmission shafts to compress the space and further compress the weight centralization, and allow a longer swing arm for added stability.

Then a 6 cylinder BMW comes out of the wood work and without even any testing impressions... gets a standing ovation...:crackup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.