Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanting aftermarket filter for 04, opinions on bmc (race or street) or K&N. mostly street riding and a little draggin

·
Registered
648 Posts
if your mostly riding street i'd stick with the street version of the BMC. The race version is more open which does allow air to flow better, but also could allow other things (dust, etc.) to pass through easier then the street version.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I use the BMC street version and love it. It looks like it would allow more air flow than the KN but like i said im going by look, havent test, seen a test, or read any results

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok bmc street version. moving on to full exhaust,inputs( i know everyone thinks differently) but louder pipe is something i want along with power gain, and looks. then i need to figure out a pc. (bazzaz or powercommaned or anything else out there) thanks for the help. had this bike since 05 its an 04 and only has 2900miles on it and time for power. broke my neck on jetski accident and now i am getting close to being able to ride again

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Son of a bitch :deadhorse: use the fuggin search!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'll be nice... Bazzaz > PC by far! Bazzaz is much better then power commanders! As far as a pipe goes... If you want loud get a full M4 but not the best power gains. If you want good power gains go with either a Beet or Akra !!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i see now bazzaz is not available for 04-05 year, i guess i will have to go with a power commander

1 - 9 of 9 Posts