Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks alot bloo all the steels look 110%.
guys beware if you dont want your stuff shipped out FAST dont deal will bloo, that man ship FAST,LOL thx again man:thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
thanks alot bloo all the steels look 110%.
guys beware if you dont want your stuff shipped out FAST dont deal will bloo, that man ship FAST,LOL thx again man:thumbsup:
Thanks bud I don't sell that often but do have a A+ rating on Ebay and try to do my best like fast shipping and good described product... I know people really appreciate going the extra mile to get what they paid for to their door fast!!!!!.....glad your happy with the steels :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Well I know every once in a while a seller can show up here and be difficult. But I would like to think I would never get ripped off or that a Mod would be a bad seller/buyer. Dang those extra high standards the poor Mods have to deal with lol.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Well I know every once in a while a seller can show up here and be difficult. But I would like to think I would never get ripped off or that a Mod would be a bad seller/buyer. Dang those extra high standards the poor Mods have to deal with lol.
I am real people just like others selling here...is there little risk to buying or selling from a Moderator?....well most likely not but if they described something not what the member expected it could happen...if they got it slow it could happen.......sounds like your trying to take away what I do best Teeks I know you try to monitor me to mess up aint going to happen here it's what I do.:heyyou: :wink::headshake .....but if you Teeks do get screwed by a Mod let me know I will BAN them. :cool::lol:

bloo

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
BlueDevil is a great guy and mod. Never understood why some people have down talked him. He's the best mod on out of every forum I'm on.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I am real people just like others selling here...is there little risk to buying or selling from a Moderator?....well most likely not but if they described something not what the member expected it could happen...if they got it slow it could happen.......sounds like your trying to take away what I do best Teeks I know you try to monitor me to mess up aint going to happen here it's what I do.:heyyou: :wink::headshake .....but if you Teeks do get screwed by a Mod let me know I will BAN them. :cool::lol:

bloo
To address both points, as far as a mis-described item or slow shipping, those things can happen to anyone. I would certainly not consider that being taken advantage of, thats just an honest mistake and as long as rectified should not be an issue.

As far as me "monitoring" you, not a chance. Even though you are a Lakers fan, and have had to put me on timeout before I think you do a great job here. You seem like a very even keel person, and you are very consistant as a moderator. Truth be told I just find it easy to have a rational and unbiased converstation with you on certain topics, and I appreciate that.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Bloo is a top notch business man
BlueDevil is a great guy and mod. Never understood why some people have down talked him. He's the best mod on out of every forum I'm on.
Thanks Madness :thumbsup: and JL there must be some really bad Mods out there :crackup:but either way appreciate the support. :wink::eek:ccasion1

Bloo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts