Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I wouldn't bother with the gen2. Save up some more and get a gen3. Personally I would mod the gen1 but I'm biased :mrgreen:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Hey now, what's wrong with a 2nd generation. I love mine....
Nothing wrong with them but I don't think there is all that big of a dif between gen 1 and 2 to make it worth selling for the upgrade. It seems like they really changed things up on gen 3 handeling wise. That and I wouldn't want people mistaking my bike for a wheelbarrow :badteeth::lol:

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
New to this forum, but guys 1st gen. started it all, with enough out of the box, so incredible, doesn't want to be tame.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price Bump- new price...... 19,000 or trade for RC8 or 1098s. Did I mention the awesomeness of this bike. Unlike anyother bike I have ever owned. I will even throw in the Jeep seen in the second pic, as well as the Taco Bell cup. (Husky not included- he's the one telling me this thing is worth 19,000 and that I should get an RC8). Actually, Im feeling quite generous so I will throw in the full Shell Rotella oil container for free. Act now while supplies last.

But thats not all. I will even throw in one of the neighbors garbage cans/ or recycling cans- your choice. Thats an $18,000 value.

all for 19,000 american dollars.
Hurry Hurry Hurry. Supplies limited to one, not valid for gixer squids, half price if you show up with cash and are a naked hot chick....

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, in this market, its either give it away or keep it. Selling is really happening.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts