Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
mmmm nothing beats the wine of forced induction, getting bored with my stock eaton on the gt500, bout time to move up to a whipple or TVS

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Got the polished Whipple 2.3 on my F150. Makes me smile every time I step on it.
What's MPG?? Lol
Dyno'd at 430 lb/ft of torque on the street tune, race tune is approx. 20 more from the timing advance.
For performance mods:
(Apart from the blower kit with CAI), Stainless Works long tube headers/X-pipe, 2 Flowmaster Super 40's, Superchips programmer w/3 custom tunes, larger crank pulley, 60 lb. injectors.
She's loud and MEAN. I'll post some pics soon..

Good luck with your build bro!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Let me know if you want your Thread Tittle changed I don't want your PM box to get full :crackup:

J/m.....looks like you really keep busy with bikes and cars can respect that a real motor head :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Awesome man, looks good! When you get the belt on, are you doing plugs, injectors, intercooler and then dyno? Could always go a little larger on the crank pulley too if you're confident the motor can hang.
No more cheap gas for you bro Lol! Gotta get the good stuff now.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome man, looks good! When you get the belt on, are you doing plugs, injectors, intercooler and then dyno? Could always go a little larger on the crank pulley too if you're confident the motor can hang.
No more cheap gas for you bro Lol! Gotta get the good stuff now.
Holley 750 double pumper blower carb, the top pulley is easily changed for what ever boost levels you wish... Mounting up a wide band 02 computer.. no intercooler, alcohol injected

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Sick. Nice project bro!

Been givin some thought to building my 5.4 up too. Just don't have another 4 wheeled mode of transportation right now for the time out. Already has the 10.25" Sterling rear w/7 lug wheels, suspension upgrades, aux. trans cooler.
Sometime I'd love to upgrade and switch the tranny to standard too, just not looking forward to droppin the cash on either (PRICEY). Already put quite a bit into it, but I'm sure I'm not done haha!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got to cut the hood,,,, well,,,, it needed cold air,, these blower generate a lot of heat:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only 4 challenges left:

1. Fabricate serpentine idle/tension pulley mount

2. Shim crankshaft blower pulley

3. Mount radiator, some how

4. Install wide band controller

5. Cut the hood

1 - 20 of 21 Posts