Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just received an order of stickers/decals from Blink. and I'm super happy and stoked with the quality. Blink kept the communication channel open!

Pleasure to do business with you Sir!

I recommend Blink with my eyes close! Good price too!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Just received an order of stickers/decals from Blink and I'm super happy and stoked with the quality. Blink kept the communication channel open!

Now is that Blink OR Blink. see the RED DOT?

To be honest getting tired of the Blinks we had a request from Blink for Username Change NO DOT something not right I thought we changed it unless a new one Appeared. :badteeth:

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Good point is Blink.

And the period is not because I finished the sentence there LOL
Thanks I had some Tudes with one of them before next thing I know there is a Username request change Admin says it's done and Blink and Blink Dot is still here....I am just pointing out caution right now when anyone is dealing with Blinks T-shirt Sales, confrontation posts in the past, Username request changes recently and to boot T-shirt sales without even asking a Moderator/Admin or Site Owners gets me suspicious.....but hey that's me. :badteeth:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Just received an order of stickers/decals from Blink. and I'm super happy and stoked with the quality. Blink kept the communication channel open!

Thanks I had some Tudes with one of them before next thing I know there is a Username request change Admin says it's done and Blink and Blink Dot is still here....I am just pointing out caution right now when anyone is dealing with Blinks T-shirt Sales, confrontation posts in the past, Username request changes recently and to boot T-shirt sales without even asking a Moderator/Admin or Site Owners gets me suspicious.....but hey that's me. :badteeth:
What is going on here? I'm gonna PM you to get to the bottom, NEVER have requested a name change.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
What is going on here? I'm gonna PM you to get to the bottom, NEVER have requested a name change.
PMed Replied please don't test me Mass sales ANYthing should go through moderators and or Admin....enough said.

bloo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts