Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the way to work the other morning, when traffic on the freeway (usually moving right along at that hour) started to bunch up, all doing the speed limit. So I maneuvered my way to the front of the line, and sure enough, it was a police car doing the speed limit, in the fast lane.

So I pulled up closer, took a good look, and promptly rode off at my usual spritely pace, leaving the entire crowd behind, laughing wickedly in my helmet the whole time. As I expected, the cop didn't even try to catch me.:cool:

Of course, it helps that it was a city cop, several miles out of his jurisdiction...:thumbsup::hello::lol:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
im just gone.:hello:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Must be nice, around here the jurisdiction thing doesn't work since all the cities have an agreement with each other, you can literally be 10 miles inside a city and get stopped by other cities officers going to work, coming back from prisoner drop offs etc etc.

Last ticket I got was for no seat belt by a cop from a city 8 miles away that didn't have its own court so I had to go to the county courthouse 20 miles away :headshake

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
You Icon gear wearing, no track dayz under your belt havin, squid!

No I'm just kiddin you should've did a wheelie past the cop like I dare you to chase me! :spit: lol!!!!!

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
You Icon gear wearing, no track dayz under your belt havin, squid!

No I'm just kiddin you should've did a wheelie past the cop like I dare you to chase me! :spit: lol!!!!!
LOL! i like the ICOn thing (i think hes joking from a previous thread going on):crackup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Hey he might have been a ZX-10 ryding cop like me! If you were on something else you would have got a ticket!

·
Banned
333 Posts
I was on the way to work the other morning, when traffic on the freeway (usually moving right along at that hour) started to bunch up, all doing the speed limit. So I maneuvered my way to the front of the line, and sure enough, it was a police car doing the speed limit, in the fast lane.

So I pulled up closer, took a good look, and promptly rode off at my usual spritely pace, leaving the entire crowd behind, laughing wickedly in my helmet the whole time. As I expected, the cop didn't even try to catch me.:cool:

Of course, it helps that it was a city cop, several miles out of his jurisdiction...:thumbsup::hello::lol:
:bs: ..................... and ..........:bs: !

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Happens all the time here in AL. LEO does the limit..or even just under the limit...and everyone else is petrified to pass.

When I am in my truck or on my ZX...I promptly do about 8 miles of the limit and pass. never an issue yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts