1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
Jake said:
Krazy1 said:
Jake said:
Krazy1 said:
Hello,are there any members going to the Nesba event this weekend at Blackhawk farms in Rockton IL?
I'll be there spectating one or both days.
Cool man, are you thinking about runnin it on the track?
Someday, but not this year.
man too bad its not closer to the west coast

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stunnerific_harry said:
Jake said:
Krazy1 said:
Jake said:
Krazy1 said:
Hello,are there any members going to the Nesba event this weekend at Blackhawk farms in Rockton IL?
I'll be there spectating one or both days.
Cool man, are you thinking about runnin it on the track?
Someday, but not this year.
man too bad its not closer to the west coast
Well you have all the BEST tracks out by you man,WILLOW SPRINGS,LEGUNA SECA

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Krazy1, the dude who crashed on the Green ZX10 sounds like his bike popped out of gear mid T2. Bike was destroyed.

He was out next session CR'ibg on a borrowed R6. What a trooper.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
champ91 said:
Krazy1, the dude who crashed on the Green ZX10 sounds like his bike popped out of gear mid T2. Bike was destroyed.

He was out next session CR'ibg on a borrowed R6. What a trooper.
Man he is real bold riding after crashing like that. I though he would of ran tight if the bike fell out of gear, what do you think?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Damn, I guess I didn't stick around long enough. I saw three guys running around the track with green ZX 10's. Was this by chance the control rider on the ZX 10?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Yeah it was Allan Federson. The dude is fast as hell. Ive seen him do low 20's while 2 up at BHF.

Krazy1 found a quote on CLSB. Dude on a RC.

"To that point, I started getting a little more aggressive passing lappers in the afternoon. This turned out to be the wrong choice. Following a ZX-10 in the 2nd afternoon session, we passed someone between T5 and T6. I wanted to get by cleanly, so as to not spook this guy. Arrived at T6 too hot and when I squeezed in some more front brake, while still totally upright, the front tucked and I slid straight off. Totally my fault for not being more patient."

Think your dad said something about this last night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts