Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, if any of you had been following the H2 Mega-thread, somewhere in the middle, BlackClu and I started a friendly bet on the outcome of the bike. With the Street and Race versions officially announced now, it turns out I won. BlackClu lived up to his end of the bet and I got my $$$.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But BlackClu made good on his word and that shows what a stand-up member he is. I wouldn't hesitate to do any business with him based on this!

Thanks man! :ayyy:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol and a honest bet you still accepted the money ?

Cmon

We made a bet. If I lost I was prepared to pay up as well. I have in the past. It wasn't really about the little bit of money, but it goes to show his character. Which is pretty honorable in today's world. I just created this thread to acknowledge him for it. Chances are that money will get paid forward to someone else.:wink:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Chances are that money will get paid forward to someone else.:wink:
I bet you to a grammhar an correktion spell off spelling bea!

First Question: the hydraulic cylinder traditionally attached to the top of the triple tree on a motorcycle that helps stabilizes the front forks is called;

A) Dampener
B) Damper

:badteeth:

Good to hear he held up to his end of the deal. Glad to see some people still keep their word these days. Like you said, it seems that trait is kind of taken for granted and most people stay true to their word about as often as politicians do.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Understand but me silly bet is just silly

I made many in past but never taken anyone's money

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i bet you to a grammhar an correktion spell off spelling bea!

First question: The hydraulic cylinder traditionally attached to the top of the triple tree on a motorcycle that helps stabilizes the front forks is called;

a) dampener

b) damper

:badteeth:

Good to hear he held up to his end of the deal. Glad to see some people still keep their word these days. Like you said, it seems that trait is kind of taken for granted and most people stay true to their word about as often as politicians do.

ahhhhhh! Not the damper dilemma!!!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's B. B I tell ya

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Understand but me silly bet is just silly

I made many in past but never taken anyone's money
It's more of the principle NOT the Money. If someone want's to call you out you need a little risk on both parties who think they are right. At that point no more Internet fighting put up or shut up type of thing.

With that Said I have to go now and send member BadExample my PayPal address, he bet me that the H2 would NOT be a 1000cc Engine he thought it would be 750cc and was sure of it. I WIN!!! :wink:

Bloo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts