Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
black 4th gen for sale, reduced price 9,999

I bought this from bellevue suzuki in june of 2012, as a new bike old stock, i rode it for a few months before it got too cold to ride, and Now I need less debt in order to purchase my first home. the toys have to go, starting with my beloved zx10. again, this is OBO, dont be afraid to make an offer. i just need it gone quickly.

mileage: ~4300
mods: "ivan wire mod", custom led tail lamp unit, 55w 6000k hids
tires: not showing wire, but will need to be replaced within 1500 miles depending on how you ride.
condition of bike: excellent, garage kept ANYTIME im not on it. when i take it to work, it stays inside the shop. bike is immaculate. i removed the "ninja" stickers from the front upper side fairings, it looks 100% better now.

maintenance: bike got its 1st oil change at 400 miles, then 1600 miles, and is due shortly for its next oil change at ~4500 miles or so. I will likely due this before sale. i used synthetic oil at 1600 miles and will do so at this next oil change as well, kawasaki filters, mobile 1 oil.

pics: these are from a few months ago, pre - hid kit, wrong mileage, and pre sticker removal, also disregard tire wear because, it has had 2000 more miles put on it since these were taken. everything else is the same

i can be reached at 859-321- eight one two two , call txt or email @ [email protected] , i can also be reached by pm on here.

·
The Pace
6,993 Posts
My first thought is that you may have to take 11,500 or just a little less. Bike is good value but have to entice a good buyer to go for it over dealer that just may opt for 12,500 otd with zero miles.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true. that being said, price reduced to $11,500 OBO. i really want this house so... this thing has GOT to go, no reasonable offer refused.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a truck and can deliver the bike so long as its not more than few hours away from me, or can arrange shipping of the bike as well.

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Glws, i know exactly how you feel! I had a showroom condition 05 636 that i had to sell to buy my first house. Had a weekend to sell it, i took way less than i wanted, but it had to be done. $3500, and it only had about 8k miles on it, and that was back in 2010....if i knew where it was, id buy it back in a hearbeat....
Enjoy your new house, it'll be worth it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks. if i could find a way to keep both i would. heck if i got rid of the 2500hd payment, i could keep the bike, but i NEED the truck. i shoulda listened all those years about saving up for a house.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how about 10,499?

no tax
already has integrated tail
already unrestricted
already hids
already like 4000 less than new.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status