Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here play black ops 2? Since my last incident my recreational activities have become limited to hanging out on my couch in front of the TV. :lol:

If anyone plays it on Xbox hit me up. I'm not very good, but It's still fun. :lol:

Sent from my SGH-T989

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Anybody here play black ops 2? Since my last incident my recreational activities have become limited to hanging out on my couch in front of the TV. :lol:

If anyone plays it on Xbox hit me up. I'm not very good, but It's still fun. :lol:

Sent from my SGH-T989
Yeah man I just got it yesterday. It's pretty cool. A little different than I expected but i like it. Add me man.

THADEMONZX10

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I'll add you when I get home. I kind of like the futuristic twist this one has.

Sent from my SGH-T989

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
I'm not sure If I should get this or Halo 4?

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Might just get both, not sure if I want to drop $130 bones for it, but guess I'll have too. Cuts into my Starbucks holiday spending.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I'm on PS3 as "garth285" if anyone is on.

Loving Nuketown 2025 24/7 lol... stuck on playing that and havnt even played the actual game yet!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm on PS3 as "garth285" if anyone is on.

Loving Nuketown 2025 24/7 lol... stuck on playing that and havnt even played the actual game yet!
Same here. Nuketown is sick. It would be badass if ps3 and Xbox games could combine multiplayer. That way everyone wouldn't be separated.

Sent from my SGH-T989

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Okay, getting both. Halo have no choice on the system, but COD should I go with the PS3 3D and is their online good? I never singed up since Sony got hacked into TWICE. Or go with XBOX version?

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
PS3 anyday!!! no online fee
That's what I was thinking, but of something is free and the other isn't, usually the pay is set up better, I've been on line on xbox for like 7 years. Its designed very well and connections are perfect for me. The free one.. well how good can it be?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's what I was thinking, but of something is free and the other isn't, usually the pay is set up better, I've been on line on xbox for like 7 years. Its designed very well and connections are perfect for me. The free one.. well how good can it be?
Xbox for sure! Xbox live works so much better for me. Every time I ever dealt with Sony's network I had problems with the connection.

Sent from my SGH-T989

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Halo and Black Ops were both let downs, include Medal of Honor.
Battlefield 3 still trumps em.

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
Both games on Xbox for me. BF3 was a let down for me lol. I I bought it, beat it, traded it in! Never played it online cuz I can't play any game online at this time cuz my Internet isn't fast enough.

Nuketown is so fun now lol.. I got to round 15 by myself on normal difficulty. But it's much more fun With a 2nd player.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts