1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
My girlfriend is getting up to go shopping at 3AM!!!! :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
274 Posts

Mall opens here at 1 a.m. I had some thoughts about going but decided to stay away since some old lady would most likely heal stomp my little ars before I even got through the doors! Sad to think that with all that is going on over seas and people are more into shopping before daybreak but couldn't careless about our troops or that is ofcourse the way the media covers America. Not to bring things down here! sorry off your topic. And I am not saying anyone here doesn't care!!!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
It is supposed to be about 53 here on Friday I will be tinkering and possibly a quick ride!

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
The BX was open on Thanksgiving Day so we went Christmas shopping picked up some good deals. I got the wife a Cannon digital SLR 8.1 camera reg price $800 got it for $600 and got my daughter one of those vcr/dvd/player/burners for $120. I stopped by the BX on Black friday at 0830 and the place was packed, I just wanted to see what they had wheeled out from the warehouse to sell. i wasn't impressed so i left and went home.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
whispering smith said:
Not me. The girls will be leaving about 5 am. With any luck I'll be on top of a big buck about that time. Have fun.
Sorry I can't resist the smartass in me won't let me.... Wear a rubber! LOL

·
Registered
274 Posts
shopping

Best Buy is the one stop shop for this kid but the old lady is tricky to buy for. I already got her everything I wanted from there. Just have to get the victoria secret gift card and yes that is for me too but on her ofcourse!

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
i was going to go get this 37 lcd tv that one store is advertising for under $500, but i know when i get their at 6-am their are not going to be any left. so i will wait until super bowl season for my tv.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I will stay as far away as possible from any form of shopping tomorrow.

No way, No how.[/QUOTE]

I will be working and missing out on all the fun :bs: (yeah right)

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
I used to work retail. Hated every day from Nov 26 to Dec 31. 5 fricken am, give me a break! Get a life. Yeah there's "bargains" if you're the first, second, or third person through the door. Christmas shopping is done in our house! Wife and I are going to spend time with family.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Another who has worked a lot of retail. Not gonna miss it one bit right now.

Just say no to following the sheep.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Ems had a call this morning to walmart at 5 am. A lady got trampled:eyecrazy: .I never heard if she was hurt but thats how they dispatched....lady trampled in walmart... wtf.

·
Registered
200 Posts
It was such a mad house at all the electronic stores yesterday.I window shopped and my friend did all the shopping :lol: .Never again will I go to something like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts