Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Until the close of business on Monday, we are offering 10% OVER our cost on almost every single brand that we carry/offer.*

As an example of some great deals that we are having, we are offering a Brembo RCS brake master cylinder WITH a set of premium front brake lines AND a set of HH pads for $413 Shipped in the lower 48. Pricing for any 4 pad caliper bike will be slightly higher.

Also, we have all of the Shoei X-11 and RF-1000 helmets on blowout as well. The RF-1000's are starting at $241 shipped in the lower 48!!! the X-11's are starting at $384 shipped in the lower 48!!!

These are just 2 examples of what we have to offer for the next 2 days. If there is something else you are looking to pick up, hit us up and we will price it out for ya!!!

*there are a few brands that will not allow us to sell at this pricing. please let us know what you are looking for and we can tell you if the brand(s) you are looking at are on sale.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
how much for carrozerera 17 aluminums?

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Twist my arm...

I'll get in trouble if I order too much this close to Xmas, but PM me a few prices for the 08 ZX10.

Race Bodywork - Upper, Lower and Tail sections.

ERV3 520 Conversion w/ the Black hardend Vortex rear sprocket.

Dunlop Q2 rear tire - 190/55

Brembo 19mm RCS Radial Brake Master Cylinder (no lines or pads)

Carbon speed battery

Thanks

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Could I get aprice on someall black asv shorty levers for a 07 zx10, also a gloss black shoei rf1000 in xl, thank you. Also maybe prices after Monday too, I get paid tuesday, bummer.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
quotes on

-carbon speed batt for 08 zx10r
-Bazzaz quickshifter only (GP Shift)
-woodcraft engine covers (both sides): stainless steel skid pad

all shippd to 95630 , thanks Mary

1 - 16 of 16 Posts