Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike has 900km's on it...... Selling everything black on the bike. Lol. All Fairings, solo seat cowl, front fender, etc etc. Only things staying is the tank and windshield. Never down, etc etc.... Converting to race bike

Interested?, best offer by Friday takes em' shipping extra..... Want to talk?, a pic?.... Email [email protected]

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,563 Posts
Black solo seat cowl How much ??????
shipped to 20011?

are you in the USA?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
lowers and rear tail section to 20904

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
IBTL

Am I the only one who has noticed this guy is new to the forum and thus can't put this thread in the correct sub forum? I am not saying don't buy from him, just that there are rules and the mods will likely delete this thread.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,563 Posts
yeah i was thinking the same thing....
at the time i just wanted the solo seat cover....

then today while going to Ocean City Bike week a tractor trailer retread came off. shit was so long and another bike rode over top and that shit went air born and tore my 2011 ZX10R up.

bent rotor, broke the front forks leg, lower body work and more. I need more parts now, lol wish he would inbox us.

also broke a toe when it hit. had to ride 35 miles home with no front brakes at all.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Wow! On the bright side it was lucky you stayed upright.
Sorry for the threadjack.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I'm "new"...... Lol. And I know the rules, personally I think it's stupid that I can't just post something for sale without having to make irrelevant comments or new threads in a forum that I'm a memenr of??? Like a certain amount of posts are going to protect anyone from getting screwed? If I post a bunch of senseless crap like 70% of the stuff I read on here are the moderators and members gonna like me more?, if I have 5000 posts here am I going to be respected?, trusted?

READ my post; "email [email protected]" for pics, questions, etc. I will call whomever is interested via phone. It's all being sold, I'm not parting out the plastics and answering 80 pm's, I have a life.

Thanks for everyones concern.

Rob

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Damn ,Moe that's FCK up I was thinking of going to, couple of my boy's went, but i went to summit point instead.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,563 Posts
Yeah a tire retread did all that damage...shit is crazy.. broke metal parts off the fork.

Yes, I'm "new"...... Lol. And I know the rules, personally I think it's stupid that I can't just post something for sale without having to make irrelevant comments or new threads in a forum that I'm a memenr of??? Like a certain amount of posts are going to protect anyone from getting screwed? If I post a bunch of senseless crap like 70% of the stuff I read on here are the moderators and members gonna like me more?, if I have 5000 posts here am I going to be respected?, trusted?

READ my post; "email [email protected]" for pics, questions, etc. I will call whomever is interested via phone. It's all being sold, I'm not parting out the plastics and answering 80 pm's, I have a life.

Thanks for everyones concern.

Rob
It's the owners perogative to set whatever rules he like, he pays the bills and its his playground. I guess its a 5 post minimum and set up to keep every tom, dick and harry from posting up there for sale ads. Most here have more to offer than sales.... but thats just my take on it.

as far as the parts themselves...Um ok cool.... cool
and nevermind....

ill seek elsewhere.....

Thanks for posting anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts