Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone :hello: its time to sell the bike. I live in Fargo ND now and Fargo just isn't where I enjoy riding the bike. I never really had time for the bike but I always maintained it really well. The bike has been to a couple track days but other than that just ridden as an occasional weekend ride. The bike is a 2008 zx-10r black with just over 2500 miles on it. It has all the regular maintenance and has been treated really well. I know it will be a great bike for someone. I know I live a little out of the way now but the bike is in great shape and it would be worth it to come get it or to have it shipped.

The bike is basicaly stock with:
Motion pro revolver throttle kit
hmf slip on exhaust (not sure why more people dont have this, its great)
fender eliminator

I am asking $7,199 obo for the bike. I wont be holding onto it for long because I will be trading it in soon if noone shows any interest. People ride dirt bikes around here so I figure I should give it shot.

Let me know if you want or need better pics. I did a complete detail a couple days after I took these pictures so if you want better pics let me know.

Thanks,
Brett

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm up in Grand Forks, and interested, but not for $7200. If no one else expresses any interest, please let me know how much the dealership will give you for it, and I'll try to beat it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts