Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black 08 9K miles

Looking to sell my 08.. I mostly use it as a commuter bike now since i dont have time to ride it like it should be ridden,Bike has never been down or beat up. I ride it 50 miles a day so most of the miles are pretty easy miles, never even got a chance to take it to the track.. Only extras are the MGP growler exhaust. It had the voltage regulator recall done and I have changed the oil every 2500 miles. I have a clean title in hand and was looking for $6600.. I am located near Indiana PA.. I can take some more pics if anyone is interested..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Nice bike man and GLWS

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know you said you were getting rid of it cause you didnt ride it enough but would you be interested in a trade+cash on my end for my kawi green 05 gen 1? pm me if interested. it has some upgrades

thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not interested in any trades.. i actually put it down at the local dealer for sale, he claims he can get 7500 for it..Snds high to me.. Once i got it all spit shined and polished up, I might wanna keep it.. LOL.. hard to beleive i paid $5700 for this bike with 2232 miles last may.. On second thought, i guess i will keep it.. Thanks for the comments tho..

·
Registered
80 Posts
I should know something by the end of the week about my bike, weather or not they are going to total it out or not. I will be in contact if they do. I am highly interested...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Like i said, I guess ive changed my mind and im going to keep the bike another year.. If i knew how to delete the thread i would.. Thanks for the interest tho..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.