Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I'm currently riding a 2008 BKing (loaded with a power commander, K&N Air filter, and 2 brothers slip on). I'm thinking about swapping it with a ZX14R. Any pieces of advice?

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have a 2016 zx14r se and fucking love it. Its so smooth. Throttle response, shifting, suspension and braking is just so smooth. Defiantly one of my favorite bikes i have owned. You wont dissappointed if you get one.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, that's one hell of a ride! Thank you for your feedback. Can you tell me more about its weight (269Kgs)? Does it affect your cornering or maneuvering abilities?

·
Registered
215 Posts
With the akrapovic exhaust its around 560lbs. The stock pipes are a big junk of weight. It obviously isnt as nimble as a 1000 or 600 but she handles amazingly for a big girl. You can still throw it from side to side really easily though. Power is great, nice and smooth. Mines tuned so i removed all the restrictions, set afr to 13.5, upped the timing abit and adjusted the secondary throttle plates to open sooner and stay wide open to rev limit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts