Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I was riding home from work. I decided to go to Wal-Mart and buy some bread. I was driving into the left turn lane when this old guy honked his horn and almost hit me:eyecrazy: . He wasn't able to get into the turn lane until then because he was too close to the car in front of him. The light happened to change right as I was entering the turn lane.

Anyways, this fugger decides to follow me into the parking lot and chew my ass. He was 60+ in age and just stayed in his caddy. He said "you're going to get yourself killed" and "where do you get off driving like that":rolleyes: . I said I was on the right side of the double yellow line and that I was legally in the lane:heyyou: . He said I was on the left side and that I had no right there.

I was tempted to give him a piece of my mind, but I knew that wasn't to solve anything and could actually escalate the situation. So I stood:cool: there saying "well, I apologize if you think I did something wrong, sir" and let him blow off his steam. So, after a minute or two he said "dismissed" and drove away.

Wow, some people's grandfathers:lol:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I run over an old mans pecans in the edge of a cotton field(back when i used to work in cotton) and you talkin about someone going insane over some friggin pecans, good grief. I learned to never call an old pissed man an old man. He went psycho and started cursing me, reached in the window and took my keys out of the ignition. I had no choice but to get out. He got up in my face and i resisted the urge to hit him, i just kept shoving him away.. Then the bastard sicks his dog on me. I am trying to keep the old man pushed back and have a huge friggin dog pulling on my pants leg. His family came outside and got the dog and asshat away and apologized since he just had a stroke and wasnt acting like his self. After that all I could think about was me punching him which I came very close to doing and him falling out and dying. I learned some valuable lessons that day and am very glad i kept my cool. If I would have had a gun it would have been a dead dog though.

·
Registered
591 Posts
you took the higher route, and congrats for that.

after the first 2 minutes of the old coot bitching about nothing, i would have lost it. i can tolerate assholes, but only for a short time.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
yeppers I am sure I would of have shot the dog as well just to st the mood. Anyon that "sicks" their dog on ya gets what it gets...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i probably would have mike tysoned his a$$. :dontknow: i have bad bad road rage.:rant: :BangHead: :angryfire :boxing: :bash: :drool: :eek:ccasion1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts