Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy y'all from Adelaide Australia.
Picked up a gen2 awhile back and have to say it's the most fun bike I've ever owned. I've owned and ridden just about everything (I'm 46) and after a stint of owning tractors (Harley's) I found myself gravitating back to a sports bike, and I love it!!
Have started down the modification path and have converted from the undertail exhaust to a side mount running a Delkevic can with a custom pipe.
Throw in a Woolich custom flash tune, a TRE and a bit of bling and she's starting to take shape.
Recently dropped a 16 tooth front sprocket and loving the extra bottom end, and have a speedo healer on the way to fix up the inaccuracy.
Next on the list is a 2005 tail conversion to slim down the fat ass end that looks like a scooter, and I'm sure there will be other mods along the way.
Thanks in advance for any advice or tips you may throw my way and wishing you all dry roads, warm sun and safe riding.
Cheers
Simon

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
Howdy! :welcome: Looking good! It sounds like you got her going good. Only tip i got would be get on her and ride!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yep been doing plenty of that, it's my therapy.
Been riding it so much I just about need surgery to get it removed from my ass!! :lol:
Cheers mate, thanks for the welcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts