Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

Happy Birthday guys!!..hope ya guys get a ride in today!!!!

:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

Reactions: Alien10

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I'll be damned...I turned 40 and it didn't kill me! Guess it's time to get on with enjoying the next 40.

Thanks guys!
LOL............glad to know this Wicked!.......I thought I only had two and a half more years to live!!!...........:dontknow:.......lol

Hope ya have a great day!!........and when ya hit the mountains of NC..hit me up...!!......us old guys have to represent!!...lol

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
LOL............glad to know this Wicked!.......I thought I only had two and a half more years to live!!!...........:dontknow:.......lol

Hope ya have a great day!!........and when ya hit the mountains of NC..hit me up...!!......us old guys have to represent!!...lol
I'm up there a lot...will hit you up...maybe we can get in a ride and then go grab some Geritol and prune juice afterward

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
LOL...sounds good!!.........we might have to stop at walmart so I can pick up some "depends"......I tend to leave a lil in my pants everytime I crack the throttle on this 10R!!.......lol..jk!........
yeah..def. let me know.........I'm always down for meeting another kawi rider,.......especially a fellow member!!........

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
:bday::eek:ccasion1 Welcome to the 40 & over Club:spit:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:bday: fellas!!

Reactions: Alien10
1 - 20 of 36 Posts