Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home (6-12-06) I was doing about 85MPH, a couple of pegins were (was) feeding on the side of the freeway. As I was approaching I thought the bird will just move towards the grass but NO not this one. He took off left then make a sharp righ and low, BAM! My green beast took out the bird, nothing broken on the beast but the brid left some feather behind.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
You might want to check your airbox. With the size of the ramair opening on the front, I wouldn't be surprised if it sucked the bird right in! :lol:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
You motorcyclists need to be stopped, I can't believe our goverment are allowing this kind of thing to happen....

Animal rights I say:protest: , that poor bird..... you should only be able to ride during the time that birds are not flying....

J/K, just bashing the tree huggers.... sad thing is that there really is somebody out there that thinks this way....:headshake

·
Registered
347 Posts
If I may quote Ted Nugent "animals have rights to butter and garlic".

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
ZXTOM said:
You motorcyclists need to be stopped, I can't believe our goverment are allowing this kind of thing to happen....

Animal rights I say:protest: , that poor bird..... you should only be able to ride during the time that birds are not flying....

J/K, just bashing the tree huggers.... sad thing is that there really is somebody out there that thinks this way....:headshake

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I had one smack into the side of my helmet.I even tried to duck. I guess he was just having a bad day. I would check the bike over pretty good. I don't think these things got a 5 star brid crash test rating.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
danger433 said:
It's an old Army joke. No need to bust my chops.
well as you might have guessed not everyone knows old army jokes so yea you got a :bitchslap

BTW no need for the rep in a thead your not even part of. :thefinger

BD

·
Dangerous
304 Posts
Big Daddy said:
well as you might have guessed not everyone knows old army jokes so yea you got a :bitchslap

BTW no need for the rep in a thead your not even part of. :thefinger

BD
Well, I go with what I know, so I posted it for the benefit of my Brothers (and Sisters) in Arms.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Being in the wrong place at the wrong time. :wink: Took a few in the body and on the bike. With my old Z650, about 10 years ago I used to hit freaking birds all the time and that thing couldn't even go fast LOL! I guess that goes to show there where more birds around way back then............ I hit a kiewetjie once, fairly big it was like bbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrmmmmmm..............swish................shiaaaaaaaaaat...............wack, feathers all over the place, carried on riding stopped in the next town at the supermarket and everyone was like staring at me in horror. The poor bird was like spread out the front of the bike jammed between the forks.:headshake :headshake :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts