Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys- just wanted to let you guys know that Bay Cycles (www.baycycles.com) is hosting a benefit Bikini Bike Wash to raise funds for the family of Garnet Noel who died testing a Hayabusa...he was the main guy over at Four Aces Motosports and leaves behind a family with small children.....so come on and have your bike washed by a bike babe and dine on some BBQ food and meet some new fellow riders..

Sunday July 10, Baycycles
1566 Stillwell Ave, Bronx, NY
12-6pm

Have fun and see you guys there~

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
bump for a good cause

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
This is a good thing! But its too short of notice. If u would've posted this up like 2 weeks in advance then it would've been kool! For some of us that live near by to make plans to go. But u posted this up 1 day before the event thatz krazy! Just MHO

If my bike was up and running?? I would've no doubt attended this 2 help support! As i only live 3 hrs away, and i am familiar with the Boogie Down Bronx. My ex girl lives on 170th and College Ave.

I hope it went well... :beer:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I didn't post it sooner- but I've been super busy at the shop and thought I'd post it in case any locals were looking to do something for the 10th during the 92` heat...I'll post a link soon for pix.
Thanks to all who came and lent support.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts