Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
biketoberfest

Hey ,
a few of us from Brevard are headed up sometime. we all work at the space center (SWAT, SECURITY,) and different positions with different days off. trying to figure it all out this week!
email me
[email protected]
yahoo im = djh232

anyone email me about meeting up and riding up!!
In Brevard here! (cocoa area)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I'm def going to be there. I bought the 4 day passes from the speedway for $40. includes free camping on the infield, access to the garages and paddock. But NO access to the hot pits.

I know that Trey will be there at sometime.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Hope to get up there, it's always on/around my B-day and I have not hit biketoberfest yet.

I should still have Trey and Spacecoast's numbers, so even if it turns out last minute, hopefully I'd find you all.

Basically, I could go into the track and look for lots of green(trey) near the horseshoe I guess:mrgreen:

this thread is more motivation to go- of course I may drive/camp and if that's the case the 900rr will be stuck on the back of my van- just can't bring myself to do that to the 10r.

Plus the damn scum bike theives there:angryfire

May even ride the 900 on the beach 'cause I SURE as hell am not doing that with the 10.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
yep I'll be there:thumbsup: 19 thru the weekend if any of you want to hook up shoot me a pm we should also plan a gathering somewheres:dontknow:

·
Registered
536 Posts
the ride

Hey guys!! A few NASA SWAT and security guys are going to ride up on friday morning. There will be all kind of bikes in our crew. few zx-10 , gsxr, valkarie......cruisers.....not sure how many yet but at least 5 maybe 10.

We are meeting the the Cracker Barrel at I-95 and SR 50 (titusville exit / west side of 95) for breakfast then ride up US 1 to daytona.

8:30 am friday morning........eat and ride!

come join the crew. we are relatively new to the area and not much exp up there to know were to go and have fun and a few suds maybe.

DJ

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
DJ,

You guys meeting there at 8:30 than eating or is 8:30 the leaving time?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
treyzx10r said:
we'll be riding back and forth everyday so friday will work as well. which way you coming up?
FAF will be going past my exit. I'd like to meet DJ and his buds at the hwy 50/I-95 exit at 8:30. If that is what time they are meeting for breakfast.

FAF, do you want to meet at the Palm Bay Rd. exit?

·
Registered
536 Posts
ride

as of now we are meeting to eat about 8:30.
but you know how that goes trying to get everyone together at the same time! I think the guys want to eat then leave....So i am GUESSING that we might pull out about 930???
head 2 exits north to HWY 46 and head east to US1 and All the way up US 1 to daytona...when up there we have NO idea where to go or what to see. stop at a few shops, look around whatever!
anyone have any ideas or want to take over after we get up there? I do not think any of us have been up to Biketoberfest.

DJ

[email protected]
yahoo im = djh232

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I've been before. There is some racing on Fri. but there is also racing on Sat and Sun. I'll be going all three days because I bought the cheaper 4 day pass for the track that gets you into the infield, garages and paddock.

There are vendors both at the track and main st. The vendors on main st are mainly cruiser oriented. The vendors at the track are both cruiser and sportbike oriented. I don't have any set schedule for Friday. My only plan is to check out the race vendors inside the track for deals and watch the races that day. Otherwise I'll be cruising main st and that area between and around the racing.

I'll probably try to meet you guys at hwy 50 at 8:30.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
treyzx10r said:
we'll be riding back and forth everyday so friday will work as well. which way you coming up?

I'll be riding up 95 , hopefully I wont get a ticket, everytime I go to Daytona I get a speeding ticket on I95, the road is just plain boring.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts