Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOpe it's new stuff.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So much for hope, it's new but less than 3mins in titanium kneesliders shooting sparks- crossing over double yellow lines passing- they seem to be following outlaw video makers. GREAT here we go...

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like Cali- guess there gonna go back to harley's now.

For a second I thought they were gonna show the gap- that Ducati wreck looked gaplike.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NoProb- looks like a 3 am EST replay on this one, first 10mins were sportbike.
DVR or tivo if you want.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
the Xfactor team rides tlr's and they love them. from what i know the tlr was an exact copy of the ducati 996 and they suzukl raced the in the bsb for one season. they stopped racing it due to overweight and underpower. funny that one of the guys from the xfactor said he went 200mph at ortega. wtf didn't know that tlr's can go that fast espesially in the twisties.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Of course if its sportbikes on TV its goona be the bad shit people do on them. Thats what the public wants to see. Thats what makes ratings, so thats what they are going to show. The news is nothing more than selling a product to viewers. You don't report the boring news, not even the ACTUAL news. You report what people want to watch the most to keep themwatching your news show, so you can make more money selling adds.

Bastards... Thats why I get my news off the interenet.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
cain772 said:
the Xfactor team rides tlr's and they love them. from what i know the tlr was an exact copy of the ducati 996 and they suzukl raced the in the bsb for one season. they stopped racing it due to overweight and underpower. funny that one of the guys from the xfactor said he went 200mph at ortega. wtf didn't know that tlr's can go that fast espesially in the twisties.

I think someone on the show said they quit making the TLR's because they were too fast! :lol: :eyecrazy:

XFactor really makes a good name for sport riders :headshake

·
Registered
318 Posts
Brandon said:
I think someone on the show said they quit making the TLR's because they were too fast! :lol: :eyecrazy:

XFactor really makes a good name for sport riders :headshake
i heard that as well, I was like WTF?????????????

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Yup Ortega is the closest place to my house but there is usualy allot of traffic unless you get there hell of early

·
Registered
284 Posts
cain772 said:
As far as I know, NO TLR has gone 200.......they dont make enough power. As far as racing is concerned, Suzuki has the smallest R&D/racing budget of all the major motorcyle manufacturers. They dropped the TLR because they didnt have the budget or the manpower to run both it and the Gixxer 750. It raced about half of the 98 season (and did pretty well) and then they dropped it in favor of the Gixxer. Its kinda sad, the bike was an awesome starting point. If Suzuki would have spent the tme and money developing it, the TLR could have been as fast and competitive as the RC51 and the 998. Sometmes I actually miss the old fat beyotch (I had one for 3 years).

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So it's raining again, managed to get the back yard mowed before it started, came in flip channels-

Sci cahnnel doing top 10 fastest things- Ultimate 10

Funny thing is hayabusa was 1st story at number ten.
Just as I find it, the voice-over says "it was named after Japanese falcon that dives on it's prey at speeds of 186mph."

Now that's more impressive than the bike. That's a fast and ballsy bird.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts