Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tell us about a bike you would want for a weekend to try out . But dont like it enough to buy something your jst urious about . We all have a few bikes like that in our heads ... Mine is the... Munch-2000.. Its a 2000cc german made beast . Designed as a motorcycle from the ground up .. It has 260HP and 295 lbs of torque . I would LOVE to take this bike and race a MotoGP bike down a LONG strait away Http://www.muench-mammut-2000.com Thanks Jake

click the engish side on the right and then action youll see pics ... I dnt know how to transfer the pic to this site

BTW this bike is an actual production motorcycle and the company has been around since the late 60s? so it is the worlds fastest PRODUCTION motorcycle

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
the Desmo...I mean it's a great bike but if I owned it I would be too afraid I would drop it...but give it to me for a weekend without any ownership responsibility and.......

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Ducati Hypermotard 1100s

·
Registered
641 Posts
a 1098 or 1198. I have a feeling I would prefer my 10R, but you never know. Sometimes I think about an 848, but not seriously.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
the new BMW1000RR..........just to see if all the hype is for real!

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I'll hide now

HD, just to see what all the hype is about and for those days I just don't feel like pushing. (riding slow and comfortable is just about impossible on a 10R)

·
Registered
600 Posts
considering a havent ridden very many bikes at all my list is probably pretty big

desmo
rsv4
rc8
bmw1000rr
and a lot more

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
bike id never buy, but would like to ride once...

id say a chopper of some sort.... i know sometime next year, ill be buying my 1198S :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
ducati desmosedici. I am not sure how much money I need before i could justify a purchase like that.

The ultimate race bike

·
Registered
550 Posts
MV Agusta F4 RR 312 1078 in the black/grey.......since we're wishing, a single day on the Kawi ZX-RR.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
bike id never buy, but would like to ride once...

id say a chopper of some sort.... i know sometime next year, ill be buying my 1198S :mrgreen:
me too....the Ground pounder that is.........it would be nice to cruise around on one for a change...............like SuperK said.........riding slow and kicked back is impossible on the 10R!..........plus alot of Chicks dig the Choppers?Harleys too!:la:..hahaha!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Honda Valkerie - or a GeezerGlide of sometype, just for giggles....wrestling with 700lbs sounds like fun, kinda....but then again I'm old...goin' too fast is not that amusing anymore ;)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Bikes I'd like to ride but would NEVER buy-1198R, Desmo and Hypermotard. No matter how much money I ever have I'll likely never own a Ducati.

Bike I'd like to ride but COULDN'T ever buy? NSR500 and an FWS1000. I'm sporting wood just thinking about those two...

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
zx10burner Rode a mvaguta f4 not impressed with ride ... great looking bike
v6&sasquatch forgot about the desmodecci and honda NSR500 GREAT picks!!
BCC if your a GOOD rider youll like the 1125R

·
Registered
329 Posts
zx10burner Rode a mvaguta f4 not impressed with ride ... great looking bike
v6&sasquatch forgot about the desmodecci and honda NSR500 GREAT picks!!
BCC if your a GOOD rider youll like the 1125R
and why is that ? No manner of skill can excuse its looks or lackluster performance .I would just want to see if its as slow a heavy pile of red loctite as it seems.

Im not slaggin your bike because you own one ,im sure you could kick my ass on the track .

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I t would have to be the a stretched-out turbo drag Busa. I could care less to own one but would like to see how it felt to take a pass down a dragstrip.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bcc because they are close to a racebike chasis as your going to find on a streetbike . Steep rake short wheelbase and little trail . Guys that race experianced riders like the quick steering and like good handling bikes . Kids with who have big mouths and talk a good game only want to know how fast a bike is . Even a lousey rider can twist a throttle . The riders skill is more important than the bikes speed when it comes to performance . Alot of good riders bought the 1125R as a inexpensive track bike because it handles well. Next year your going to see many guys who bought a BMW s1000 because it has 200 hp at crank . But the newbies with the BMWs are going to get smoked by the good riders on the 1125R with 50less hp

1 - 20 of 97 Posts