Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still in the process of putting this wrecked bike back together. First off let me tell you ive already rode it and had it running great. It has a pc3 and an ivan's tre with custom map. The bike started this morning great, then later i started it and it was missing bad and wouldnt idle, now it wont start at all, i pulled the plugs and there soaked in gas, i cleaned them off and it still wont hit. It is firing because i checked with the coil out and plug in it and it sparks fine. Could the plugs just be completely fouled? I am gonna get another set tommorow, this bike is driving me mad, when it did run it ran great, then this shit!! Plz any advise would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I am still in the process of putting this wrecked bike back together. First off let me tell you ive already rode it and had it running great. It has a pc3 and an ivan's tre with custom map. The bike started this morning great, then later i started it and it was missing bad and wouldnt idle, now it wont start at all, i pulled the plugs and there soaked in gas, i cleaned them off and it still wont hit. It is firing because i checked with the coil out and plug in it and it sparks fine. Could the plugs just be completely fouled? I am gonna get another set tommorow, this bike is driving me mad, when it did run it ran great, then this shit!! Plz any advise would be great. Thanks.
try new plug(s) would be a cheap test

·
Registered
836 Posts
Same here

Was running find. Need to dismantle the head (valve probleme) and resolve a problem.

But now the Mofo, just don't want to start.

Throttle body, gas Pump all work, now (a pin in the relay box was bent so that's one of the problem solved).

But now it seem like he don't do any fire to the spark thing I need to check with removing a sparkplug ground it and and push the start button of the engine.

Crankshaft sensor seem O.K,camshaft sensor too.

Self diagnosis gave the code 12 and 13, who are normal because the airbox are not there. I tried to start the engine without the airbox, but I just don't think it will cut the spark.

So I'm suspecting the crankshaft sensor ??? the tilt sensor (when you drop the bike...) or a misconnected wire ??? but the only one seem the crankshaft sensor but there's no othe place to connect it then a female connector near the right side of the motor near the throttle body. I noticed that the wires of the cranks haft sensor change after the connection, checked on the manual and seem O.K

I'm a little bit lost now, and yes I will put out the ohm meter seem like it's the connection 3 and 15 on the ecu, one mark (on the manual) with a - and the other (+) mean probably the connection of the voltmeter to check current.

It seem there's no wire open.

Could I just connected wires badly ????

The fuse seem O.K

Just lost now in the electrical kingdom.........

Any Idea will be great.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
I heard that wasn't know that's make a difference ???
Stick coil align with the arrow on the valve cover ????

Well who know, will try that.

Other ideas.:bump::helmet:
It absolutely made a difference with mine. When I first got mine back together I didn't have one right and my bike didn't wanna run.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
As said change the plugs and retest. It seems that too much fuel going in.
Remove the pc3 and try again. My guess either pc3 or throttle bodies...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts