Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
open to ideas and locations..we (Gf on a 636 and buddy on Vulcan) have usually headed out to the speedway, checked out main street and destination daytona.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i live in daytona let me give you some advice

go to iron horse on us1 its on the way to destination if you take us1 the whole way. Go in the back left corner and get yourself some steak and potatoes they are the best you will ever have and they only have them for bike week. I save for 4 months so i can eat there for 2 meals every day of bike week.
Destination sucks i wouldnt waste the gas.

Check out daytonabikeweekevents.com/events

thats a great link to find something to do. Cole slaw wrestling is a sight to see at cabbage patch. Park in the back they are not so friendly to the jap bikes there.
Friday 3/5 at the same place they have a sport bike they pick up from a crane and drop it after they set it on fire its a sight to see. If you want anymore tips let me know and if you decide to ride through the ormand loop in tamoke stay 5 under the speed limit or you will get nailed with a ticket that should be framed. I will be out every night im on a maroon bike with a gold bolt kit. Stop and say hi if you see me

·
Registered
239 Posts
they have a whole class of z100's for the demo rides and the best part is that susuki never showed up this year lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts