Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those interested. Excuse the rip, was starting to throw away before I realized i didn't it share it with you guys. For those that go to the wash enjoy, be safe and take pics and post.

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
What's the address I would love to go! Been lookin fwd to going to one of these all season!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I miss my hometown. I haven't been up there with my Beast yet. Take some good pics if you're going.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Howcome you're not going man? We should just do the zx-10r meet an greet at this event? :idea::dontknow: That would be kool!

For those interested. Excuse the rip, was starting to throw away before I realized i didn't it share it with you guys. For those that go to the wash enjoy, be safe and take pics and post.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I'd love to go but I will be flying in that night back to nyc from vacation. Its a good location right off the i87. SinCity is a strip club for thbose who aren't sure. Def take pictures!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man, its my Bday weekend so the wife and kids have stuff planned. I'll try to escape even if its just for the wash. I'll post up so that I can meet up with whoever goes.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Yea that sounds good! I don't wanna be the only '06-07 there reppin! '04-05 and '08-09 guys might try to gang up on me! hehe.....:lol:

Man, its my Bday weekend so the wife and kids have stuff planned. I'll try to escape even if its just for the wash. I'll post up so that I can meet up with whoever goes.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, so I might be able to swing it. How many people going? And FYI Flapjack....... I get along with every1:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Check the link to the spot. R.I boys pm me if u want a # to call me if ya get lost or send an email and I'll send directions. Very simple or if i go we can hook up. I live right off the 95 south.I got mad love for ya, Wifey from Providence....maybe next time I go up I'll bring the bike up.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I mite be down too!!

If you decide to roll; pm me... I live in new haven CT right off 95. With no traffic. My house to jerome ave 50 minutes :) of course there are some serious tripple digit passes along the way:lol: "And the zed ex ten hits 185 on the back straight lol"

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
hope ya guys take lots of pics for us !!....

·
Registered
378 Posts
Ok it looks like i'm heading down from R.I. meeting up with vr6 in conn and rolling down to the bronxs. Sun!! anyone else down for a ride?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts