Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
They are made just up the road from a mate of mine who lives over there , it looks very easy to replicate one and get it done , As they are going for 360 euro's plus delivery. If you change bike you can buy a different mounting that you just bolt on in place and hey presto , but they also aint cheap at 80 euro's for what looks like a simple mod. If you go on the companies website they show all and with the wheel attachment make it so easy to move around your garage. When my mate gets around to sorting out a copy will make sure he gets lots of pics to post up

http://xtcommerce.motorradteile-bursig.de/index.php?cat=c21_Kawasaki.html

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Yeah it sure is for what it does ,and it dont look like a lot of hard work for it to be done either

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
thats sweet!........I just picked up a bike lift last week tho for a hundred bucks!........def like the way it puts the bike at eye level!...............but this one makes moving the bike around in tight spaces look easy as pie!

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
- Black powder coated and galvanized
- With automatic locking
- Adjusting to the booms
- With rubber bumper (for example when tile floor)
- Load capacity 300 Kg
- Very handy, just ca.12kg Weight
- Lifting height 15cm.
- Optionally available on rolls. (Add 60 €)

It looks like it can be done.Just read on a forum in the UK that a guy from that forum went and talked to the guy that makes them and got a 10% discount group buy (262 Euros)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
nice but what keeps the pegs from sliding out from the bike, I didn't see any lips etc on the pegs in the video.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts