Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just thought I'd let you all know................I got hit by a car on Friday. I was waiting at a pedestrian crossing, and a twat in a car drove straight into the back of me............bike might be written off, just waiting to find out, I'm sort of ok, no broken bones, but lots of sore muscles!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
That sucks man. At least the driver of the car wasn't going faster, things could have been much worse. I can't believe how some people just don't pay attention while driving. Glad to hear you're ok.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
damn that was a close one, the car looks like it got it worse. glad your ok

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
that is my worse nightmare, getting rear ended by a cager with not clue!

AND your bike was bright orange with a bright LED taillight, how can it be missed?!?!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is my worse nightmare, getting rear ended by a cager with not clue!

AND your bike was bright orange with a bright LED taillight, how can it be missed?!?!
I have no Idea how he did not see me..............especially as he had been following me for nearly a mile. Still there you go.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Glad you are ok. When I got rear ended my bike went under and ripped all of the pans on the car (oil and trans). You are lucky. Well good luck with the settlement with their insurance company.

·
Registered
267 Posts
WOW, people will try adding any accessory to make there underpowered car go faster!
Seriously, im glad your ok..

·
Registered
33 Posts
I almost got rear-ended once in downtown Louisville. Stopped at the end of a yellow/beginning of a red light instead of trying to run it. The guy behind me must have assumed I was going to try to run it like everyone else does down here. He was kind enough to swerve about 1.5 feet to the right of me and stop, then threw it in reverse and got behind me again...

·
Registered
620 Posts
Glad you're ok there. I think you'll not get your bike written off. seemes repairable.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
NOOOOOO not the orange bike :(
Glad your okay!

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts

Been there, sucks doesn't it. Now every time you ride you'll constantly check your 6. Bastards. Glad you're ok.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Was just gonna say it looks eerily similar to yours Super K. Glad you werent hurt Diveslob, but look at it this way, your bike is now custom with a aftermarket ride height adjuster! lol.

Gotta laugh or Im gonna cry man....

1 - 20 of 88 Posts