Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pallas on the 10:

here's a drawing:

Pookey on the 10, Duc 999, & 1270:

I got another pic, somewhere, of our pit when she was a lil pup, sitting on the back seat of the 1270....I'll find it soon!

· Registered
1,720 Posts
Cool pics, in a completly non homosexual way.

· Registered
1,339 Posts
Roger that! I hope that cat is declawed.
I hate it when the neighbors cat,spends the night on top of my truck in the driveway.

· Registered
1,491 Posts
I would shoot the cat and fuck the bike up worse, I favor the 12 gauge.

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they have claws...but are careful with them. Pookey has never even gone for the furniture (expensive leather) and Pallas has been good too! I actually set them on the bikes, they both know when and when not to use their claws...only using them on their "trees" that they climb on!

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

taken with the cell a couple years ago or so...more like 3 years ago! she was 3 weeks old! I got her when she was 4 days old...very good pup! rip....

· Registered
524 Posts
they have claws...but are careful with them. Pookey has never even gone for the furniture (expensive leather) and Pallas has been good too! I actually set them on the bikes, they both know when and when not to use their claws...only using them on their "trees" that they climb on!

That's good. I hate it when people "declaw" their cats. What they really do it cut their paws back at the knuckle. My cats are the same way, never claw anything their not suppose to. Got to give them a scratching post. I have $3,000 speakers not 6" from my cat scratch post and they have NEVER scratched my speakers. Smart kitties. Nice pics.

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Katya, the pit, actually loved being around the bikes!! especially when they were fired up! she was scared at first, but grew to not be. our bull terrier loved going to the drags too!!

yah, my older cat was declawed...and I don't like how the paws look when that's done! so, we decided with these two to leave them alone!!

· Registered
524 Posts
I use to have a cat (M & M) that loved to ride on my mini-bike with me when I was a kid. I'd put him inside my jacket and zip it up so that all that was showing was his head. He'd ride up and down the alley with me for hours. Neat cat. :thumbsup:

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I use to have a cat (M & M) that loved to ride on my mini-bike with me when I was a kid. I'd put him inside my jacket and zip it up so that all that was showing was his head. He'd ride up and down the alley with me for hours. Neat cat. :thumbsup:
that is hilarious!!! lol
I'd love to do that with our male Pookey, but he's 20 lbs and wouldn't fit inside my jacket :spit:

· Registered
772 Posts
I had a guy follow me from lodge to the campground with a dog on his tank up at deals gap. I was just cruising and he was on an r1 behind me. Decent speed, and the dog stcuk like glue.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.