Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fairly new to this forum so I don't know if this has already been done, but has anyone thought of doing a bike of the month thread on here for members rides? I've seen some beautiful machines on here and it would be pretty cool to see would hold the title every month. Just a thought, I've seen it work on a couple truck forums that I was associated with and there was a lot o participation involved. Just another way of getting people to post up some picks of there rides and to get some competition going on off the track. What would y'all think?

Reactions: ShervinRRR

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Here goes my shot

Attachments

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I know some forums do a theme. Like best front view, best at track pic, best evening pic, best pic of bike on stands) whatever to keep things interesting.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
heres mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Hard to vote. They are ALL nice looking Kawi's. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Another forum I am on does this. The way it operates there is like this.

On the 25th of each month the first 5 or 10 bikes (whatever "mod." decides) that post a pic after a moderator starts the thread are entered.

Those pics that are entered are placed in a BOTM (bike of the month) poll thread. One vote per member. Each monthly winner gets recognition. At the end of the year each months winner goes for the bike of the year title.

Bike of the month is pictured on the websites home page. A special tag is placed in the signature also showing achievement.

heres my bitch.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Another forum I am on does this. The way it operates there is like this.

On the 25th of each month the first 5 or 10 bikes (whatever "mod." decides) that post a pic after a moderator starts the thread are entered.

Those pics that are entered are placed in a BOTM (bike of the month) poll thread. One vote per member. Each monthly winner gets recognition. At the end of the year each months winner goes for the bike of the year title.

Bike of the month is pictured on the websites home page. A special tag is placed in the signature also showing achievement.

heres my bitch.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
i wish i still had a before pic, but i don't. i bought this bike wrecked,all beat to hell.

i talked to it nightly and told her that i would fix her up and treat her as if she was the best bike on the planet. so far she has given me the same type of love in return.(close to 10,000 miles since i showed her some love).

some of the older members might remember seeing pics of it, but all i can give you now would be pics of the old tank if you want to see it. i kept the original tank as a reminder of what can happen

Attachments

1 - 20 of 337 Posts